I’ll be turning 18 this year so to celebrate growing older and also courtesy of some self-reflection. I listed out some lessons that life taught me along the way. Also I would like extend my thanks to Zaid and Muzawwir for their input as well.
1. What ever you are going or went through, you are not alone.
2. If you have a plan, you have nothing worry about.
3. If you are planning out an event. Always make notes. Even the little things.
4. Friendship always has its ups and downs. So, don’t make decisions too quickly.
5. Pain can change people. So, don’t be surprised.
6. Don’t judge people. Because there might be tears hiding behind the clown’s face.
7. The best is yet to come.
8. No one remembers the one who gave up.
9. Love your parents no matter what.
10. Whatever happens just smile and accept it. You can’t control fate but you can control how you react to it.
11. Talk to God! He always listens.
12. Time heals most things.
13. One small conversation with a friend. Can sometimes make you forget all life’s problems.
14. Never abandon friends. Your busy schedule won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
15. Believe in miracles.
16. Always remember you are always loved by somebody.
17. Make sacrifices.
18. It’s not important to win any argument. Agree to disagree.
19. Grab as many opportunities as possible. One will lead to another.
20. Give meaning to everything in life.
21. If you really want something to be done. Give a reason. The stronger the reason, the stronger you strive.
22. Learn from mistakes. Both your’s and other’s.
23. Always be prepared.
24. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good. It’s too short to grumble about it.
25. Inspire your self once in a while. The more regularly you bath, the more regularly you smell good.
26. Say NO once in a while.
27. Remember those who helped you.
28. Give without condition. God will smile on you.
29. Take a day off and treat your self. You are a human after all.
30. Last one. You can make a difference or you can just fit in but remember you just can’t do both. Your choice.